Mr. & Mrs. Welton

Mr. & Mrs. Welton
8.4.2007

Good Lucks N' Goodbyes

Good Lucks N' Goodbyes
One last picture before the big move to Indiana

Friday, July 2, 2010

Who knew how much friends could be!?!

I've recently found a few jewels in some unexpected ladies. We've quickly grown close; I've found this is widely popular here at sem. I was so afraid of being officially involved with SWA. I always had the chance to decided at the last minute to be involved or not- attend or veg at home. Well I was a shoe-in for an easy enough board position (my whole plan was to say yes to the nomination and let someone else win the position)there was no one else nominated besides me! I was :Kayla Welton: SWA Recording Secretary:. Little did I know this would be a blessing dressed as meetings and events. These ladies keep my spirits up, keep me from holing up in the house, and teach me more than I could ever imagine. Plus I'm learning a lot about myself! Being part of a group is *gasp* fun. Fun, you heard me. Thanks to the wonderful and multi-faceted ladies I'm continually growing closer to.
It's true.
"There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship". ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment